Workshop booking terms 2015:
- Please pay in advance when booking ( BACs details available on request).
- Give us at least 1 weeks notice if you wish to cancel a workshop. We send out a booking confirmation email 1 week prior to the workshop.
There will be no charge if you can let us know in time and it could open up the space for somebody else on the waiting list.
- If we are expecting you and can not fill your place at short notice (less than 1 week) we will charge /reserve 50% of the workshop fee.
- No notice: we may reserve the full workshop fee.
- Make sure you fill in a registration form giving us your mobile phone details in case of an emergency.
- Please advise us if your child suffers from any serious allergies (nuts, food, pets etc*)
- Please do not send your child to a workshop if they have been sick or had a high temperature within the previous 24hrs.
- If your child appears to be ill during a session we will call you to collect them.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop if less than 6 children book for the course.
- Fabrics may be different to those used for photographs.
- We may use photographs taken at our workshops on our website or Facebook page – Let us know if you do not want your child’s photo to appear on either.
* We have Pets!
There is a cat at one of the venues but he generally stays out of sight. We serve commercially baked biscuits and sometimes home baked cakes (no nuts or groundnut oil used, only butter or vegetable oil).
To find out about our next Holiday Workshops you can email us on BettyButtons@rocketmail.com